Lunch & Cafeteria Rules
LUNCH & CAFETERIA RULES
- Act RESPECTFUL to lunch servers, yard duty supervisors and in the lunch line.
- Use GOOD MANNERS in the lunch area:
- NO throwing or spitting food
- Clean-Up your table area
- NO shouting or rude/disrespectful behavior
- SIT at the lunch tables and eat your lunch; no one is to leave their table area once seated without permission
- Standing is allowed at the outside wall areas only.
- Ask permission to leave your table or go to the restroom.
- Eat only your own food; do not share food.
- There is to be NO playing, running, or ball bouncing in the lunch area or cafeteria
- Students will WAIT to be excused by the yard duty. All TRASH must be picked up & thrown away.
- PRIMARY STUDENTS will line up by the yellow line on the primary side and wait for yard duty.
- UPPER GRADE STUDENTS will line up by the exit along the brick wall and wait to be led to the playground by the yard duty.