Students’ attire should be clean, neat and appropriate for a safe learning environment. No school attire shall provide a distraction from learning. Students who wear inappropriate items to school will be required to change into something appropriate immediately.
- No sandals or open-toed shoes are permitted.
- Shoes must have a strap-no clogs or slip-ons
- No heels higher than one inch.
- No Heelies are permitted because of safety issues.
- Appropriate shoes must be worn at all times (appropriate for daily physical education and recess play).
For information on Union School District Board Policy on dress code and grooming click this link:
USD Board Policies - Student Welfare