1. Be respectful to ALL!
- Listen to and cooperate with school staff & yard duty
- Use appropriate language
- Don’t use put downs, name calling, or teasing
- Play fair –follow rules
- Show good sportsmanship
- Include everyone
2. Be Responsible!
- Keep campus clean
- Clean up after yourself
- Line up when the bell rings
- Report problems to an adult
- Play in designated areas only
- Don’t play in the restrooms or off limit areas
3. Be Safe!
- Walk in hallways, lunch area and on the blacktop
- Keep hands and feet to yourself
- Follow game rules & play safely
- Use play equipment correctly
- Rough or dangerous games
- Throwing objects that might hurt others (balls, sticks, tan bark, acorns, dirt, rocks, etc.)
- Tackling, body blocks, play fighting
- Hitting or hurting another person
- Tag on the blacktop, forest/trees, play equipment
4. Be a Learner!
- Listen and follow instructions
- Work well with others
- Do your classwork and homework
- Don’t disrupt or distract others
- Ask for help when needed
- Give your best effort